1. Information on the collection of personal data and contact details of the data controller
1.1. We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following, we will inform you about how we handle your personal data when you use our website. Personal data refers to any data that can personally identify you.
1.2. The data controller for the processing of data on this website, as defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is: Caroline-Herschel-Straße 34, 85521 Ottobrunn, Germany, phone: +49 (89) 26480495, fax: +49 (89) 90 181 983, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, represented by the managing director Serguei Panine. The data controller is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3. The data controller has appointed a data protection officer for this website, who can be reached as follows: Data Protection Officer, SPSC GmbH, Caroline-Herschel-Straße 34, 85521 Ottobrunn, Germany, phone: +49 (89) 26480495, email@example.com.
1.4. For security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g., orders or inquiries to the data controller), this website uses SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the “https://” and the lock symbol in your browser’s address bar.
Data collection when visiting our website
When you visit our website for informational purposes only, without registering or otherwise providing us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called “server log files”). When you access our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website:
The website you visited
Date and time of the access
Amount of data sent in bytes
Referring/exit page from which you accessed the website
Operating system used
IP address used (possibly in anonymized form)
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be disclosed or used for other purposes. However, we reserve the right to retrospectively check the server log files if there are concrete indications of unlawful use.
Some cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by storing settings (e.g., remembering the content of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). If personal data is processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6(1)(b) of the GDPR for the performance of a contract or in accordance with Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the website visit.
We may work with advertising partners who help us make our website more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies may also be stored on your hard drive when you visit our website (third-party cookies). If we cooperate with the aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can configure your browser to inform you about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance, or you can exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find this information for the respective browsers at the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
When you contact us (e.g., via contact form or email), personal data is collected. The data collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of responding to your inquiry or for contacting you and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your inquiry in accordance with Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, an additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6(1)(b) of the GDPR. Your data will be deleted after the final processing of your inquiry if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified and there are no legal retention obligations.
- Online Marketing
Use of Google AdWords Conversion Tracking
This website uses the online advertising program “Google AdWords” and, within the scope of Google AdWords, the conversion tracking of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). We use the Google AdWords program to draw attention to our attractive offers by means of advertising materials (so-called Google AdWords) on external websites. In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. Our aim is to display advertisements that are of interest to you, to make our website more interesting for you, and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs.
The conversion tracking cookie is set when a user clicks on an AdWords ad placed by Google. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer system. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of this website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and we can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot, therefore, be tracked through the websites of AdWords customers. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. The customers receive the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information that personally identifies users. If you do not wish to participate in tracking, you can block this usage by disabling the Google conversion tracking cookie in your internet browser’s user settings. You will then not be included in the conversion tracking statistics. We use Google AdWords based on our legitimate interest in targeted advertising in accordance with Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
Google LLC, based in the USA, is certified for the US-European data protection agreement “Privacy Shield,” which ensures compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
You can permanently disable cookies for ad preferences by preventing them through a corresponding setting in your browser software or by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin?hl=en
- Web analytics services
6.1 Google (Universal) Analytics
- Rights of the data subject
7.1 Under applicable data protection law, you have comprehensive rights as a data subject (rights of access and intervention) in relation to the processing of your personal data by the data controller, which we will inform you about below:
- Right of access according to Art. 15 GDPR: You have the right to obtain information about your personal data processed by us, the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the envisaged storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection to processing, lodging a complaint with a supervisory authority, the source of your data if not collected from you, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and envisaged consequences of such processing, and your right to be informed about the safeguards pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR when your data is transferred to third countries;
- Right to rectification according to Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to have inaccurate personal data concerning you corrected without undue delay and to have incomplete personal data stored by us completed;
- Right to erasure according to Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data if the conditions of Art. 17(1) GDPR are met. However, this right does not apply in particular if the processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing according to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data contested by you is verified, if you refuse the erasure of your data due to unlawful processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data, if you need your data for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims after we no longer need it for its original purpose, or if you have objected to processing based on your particular situation, as long as it is not yet determined whether our legitimate grounds override yours;
- Right to be informed according to Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted your right to rectification, erasure, or restriction of processing against the data controller, the controller is obliged to communicate any rectification or erasure of data or restriction of processing to each recipient to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, or to request the transmission of this data to another controller, where technically feasible;
- Right to withdraw consent according to Art. 7(3) GDPR: You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. If you withdraw your consent, we will immediately delete the affected data, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- Right to lodge a complaint according to Art. 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, particularly in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work, or the place of the alleged infringement.
15.2 Right to object
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA BASED ON OUR LEGITIMATE INTERESTS IN THE CONTEXT OF A BALANCING OF INTERESTS, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING AT ANY TIME FOR REASONS ARISING FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION, WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE. IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL CEASE PROCESSING THE AFFECTED DATA. HOWEVER, FURTHER PROCESSING IS RESERVED IF WE CAN DEMONSTRATE COMPELLING LEGITIMATE GROUNDS FOR THE PROCESSING THAT OVERRIDE YOUR INTERESTS, RIGHTS, AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES THE ASSERTION, EXERCISE, OR DEFENSE OF LEGAL CLAIMS.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA CONCERNING YOU FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU CAN EXERCISE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL CEASE PROCESSING THE AFFECTED DATA FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES.
- Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the respective statutory retention period (e.g., commercial and tax retention periods). After the expiration of the period, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted, provided that they are no longer necessary for the performance or initiation of a contract and/or there is no legitimate interest on our part in retaining them.